Images not found on uploaded page

Eileanbeag 17:18 PM 29 Jun 11

Could anyone help - I have very basic webpage for a friend. I know I have uploaded all images and when viewed on computer through Internet Explorer it works fine but one page - caravan.html - is not finding images. Please can you look at it and tell me if I have done obviouly stupid. www.cruachanview.co.uk

Eileanbeag 00:52 AM 30 Jun 11

So what do I do to resize - I really am an amateur

Eileanbeag 10:25 AM 30 Jun 11

I have been trying first of all to get the images to display then to work on their size but no matter how I try the server will not accept the changes. Why when view source has my image source become a link/ What have I done?

Eileanbeag 11:26 AM 30 Jun 11

I am a complete novice but I have Photoshop 6 and can follow all your help with that.

I used Dreamweaver to produce the site and think I may have changed some settings; I thought I would delete the whole website and start again from where it all worked off line

Eileanbeag 12:40 PM 30 Jun 11

Many thanks - all images uploaded successfully - so will now take your advice about resizing. Thanks again for all your help.

Eileanbeag 14:36 PM 30 Jun 11

Many thanks for all your help - am trying now to resize images. Next step will be how do I get the website noticed on line - how do I get the Search Engine to pick it up?

Eileanbeag 13:18 PM 02 Jul 11

Many thanks - its back to the drawing board then to get this right!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…