Image Slideshow and Music

hawthorn59 00:44 01 Jul 08

In all the years I have a computer I never really did much with photos or movie making. Now I would like to use all the photos Ive taken, either for slideshows with music (??) or make a movie with music from them.

So I just jumped in tonight and used Windows Photo Gallery and used Make Movie. It sort of worked! I just found that when the images where in transition there was a jump in the music (an mp3 track i dragged into the timeline). How can i correct this?

Or is there another program I should be using? Windows DVD or Movie maker?? For now Im happy just to view them on the PC.

h

magnus35 05:53 01 Jul 08

Windows Movie Maker is quite simple and easy to use for slideshows with music .
Keep them in a folder for viewing on PC or , if you have the likes of Nero or DVD Flick , a video cd or dvd can be burnt for viewing on TV .

eedcam 07:34 01 Jul 08

As said go for wmmm and dvd flick which is free
click here

jack 08:25 01 Jul 08

Revealed
click here

I use click here

Which is very versatile - download it for free use for 45 day with certain restrictions - slide number limited and no music.>
If you like it purchase the Key number for approx £15
Which will then unlock all the features

hawthorn59 21:12 01 Jul 08

Yes Im now using Windows movie maker, but still getting the occasional skip in sound during some transitions. Wonder what the cause or cure for that is?

h

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…