Image size in IE6

pppc 19:04 06 Apr 03

I have just downloaded and image (JPG)that extended way beyond the limits of my screen. As soon as the download was complete the image shrank to the width of the the screen. The same thing happened when I subsequently opened it from \Temp. Inter. Files. Right clicking on it and selecting Properties gave me a little compass at the top right of the pictur which, when clicked, expanded the image.
I assume somehow I have got IE6 to fit images to screen size - how do I persuade it not to but to leave what it finds alone???????

And incidentally, is there any way I can list \temporary Internet Files in the order in which they arrived?? 'Last Accessed' does not do this.

PeterC

AndyJ 19:48 06 Apr 03

Open IE6. Goto Tools / Internet Options, then click on the Advanced tab. Scroll down to the "Multimedia" section and untick "Enable Autmoatic Image Resizing"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…