image shack site may be infected; a warning

p;3 20:40 10 Jul 06

as I cannot see any thread on here about this I thought it worth mentioning; I will not put in the URL (as to do so will take you to a possibly infected site ) but , it has come to light on another forum that the imageshack site used by many to upload images seems to be infected or have infected links in /on it , and computers have seemingly been infected from it; my own pc had a narrow escape by managing to evade a strange web page that presented itself to me when I clicked on an image that had been downloaded to the other forum(unawares that it was possibly infected) ; it is suggested that until the imageshack site is known to be clean and clear of any possible rogue links that one stays clear of it; if not, you may well end up with an infected pc

(and my appologies if this topic has been raised elsewhere on this section of this forum but I have not seen it)

the choice of whether you go to the imageshack site or not is yours , but at this point in time it seems that you risk possible infection if you do

octal 20:48 10 Jul 06

Evening, I hope you are keeping well?

Do you want to email me the suspect link so I can try it? As you know I don't use windows so I'll try nasty sites without a problem.

p;3 21:00 10 Jul 06

evening to you; work is MANNICK!!!; have mailed the link I have here to you; be careful
P3

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…