Image Problem in PowerPoint

SABRE 13:28 23 Apr 04

I have circular cropped some images in Microsoft Picture It Photo 7 and saved them as JPEGS. I now want to put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Trouble is when I do, I get a lovely round image as I desire, but it is surrounded by the square white area. This looks awful against the PowerPoint background. Is there any way just to get the pic. itself without its white background?

PS. Hope that's clear!!

Diodorus Siculus 14:01 23 Apr 04

Very clear :-}

I think that what you need to do is save them with a transparent background if that is possible... I'm not sure of how but am convinced that photoshop will be able to do it.

SABRE 14:21 23 Apr 04

Am downloading a trial of Photoshop and will see if I can do as you say. I am sure it can be done and I think somehow I've done it before but just cant remember how!

Diodorus Siculus 17:13 23 Apr 04

Sorry to put you to the trouble of downloading PhotoShop - somehow I misread Powerpoint as being photoshop.

Still, that should do it for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…