//some 3rd party need geo

image preview

discou 20:58 08 Jun 03

I have W98 and use the "as web page" layout when browsing my image files I find that the
TIF and BMP files show a small version of the image prior to opening it up.This is useful and saves time in finding the one I want.However the JPG and GIF images do not do this.
How can I make my JPG and GIF files show this?
Regards Discou

britto 22:21 08 Jun 03

Found this somewhere?. To Enable thumbnails: All Windows versions since 98 can show common graphics file types--.bmp, .gif, .jpg, and (in later versions of Windows) .tif--as thumbnails. Choose View, Thumbnails from a folder's main menu bar or from its right-click menu. In Windows 98 you won't see this menu option, but just press Backspace to move up a folder level, right-click the folder that contains the images you want to see as thumbnails, and choose Properties. In the General tab of the Properties dialog box, check Enable thumbnail view and click OK (see FIGURE 2). The next time you open this folder, you should see a Thumbnails option on your View menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…