Image paint effects.

Joe McG 22:18 30 Jan 03

Hi all,
For the last year or so, i've been trying my hand at working with photography, with first, Photoshop 5, and later Photoshop 6. (7 is still a bit expensive just now, and not being an expert it would probably be a waste of time).
A friend has been doing a lot of work with different paint effects with a little program called Repligator. I would like to try some of this type of stuff, and was wondering whether any of you good people, could recommend an appropriate software.
Although in the above program some good effects could be achieved, I feel it is limited somewhat in the formats, and maximum resolutions.

I have approximately £50 to spend.
Thanx in anticipation. Joe

(I could maybe go an extra £20 or £30, if there is a program that some feel is worth it.

GYPSY 22:41 30 Jan 03

It might be worth having a look at "paintshop pro"7 a good and well established imaging software package. There are also many "plug ins" written for psp for all manor of effects. There is tons of info' on the web about various aspects of the programme, take a look or just search for "image manipulation software"+reviews and see what comes up. good luck

leo49 23:18 30 Jan 03

click here

There are in fact loads of plug-ins[many freeware] for Photoshop - see above link.

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…