Image Flip

muppet19 14:18 09 Jun 03

I downloaded a film from kazaa burnt it to disk and deleted it from my HD only problem is now it plays upside down and back to front. can anyone can tell me how to sort this out.

Confab 14:51 09 Jun 03

Two options

1) Don't download from Kazaa

2) Turn your TV upsidown and watch the movie in the mirror.

Amber

otubby1 15:32 09 Jun 03

:))

-pops- 15:46 09 Jun 03

You could put the disk in upside down and plug the power in backwards so it rotates the opposite direction.

Seriously, you have found out one of the drawbacks of the Kazaa idea - you gets what you pays for. In this case you pays nothing and look what you've got.

Kazaa is also a very dangerous transmission agent for all sorts of things that you'll wish you'd never heard of. You would be wise to remove all traces of it from your machine before it does any permanent damage. It may have done this already though.

Doubtless someone will come alon extolling the virtues of Kazaa Lite or some such thing. OK, this may not have the nasties preloaded but they can so easily be picked up during use.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…