image fades to another image?

lonemascot 01:09 AM 12 Oct 09

on my website I want to be able to cycle through several pictures fading into each other on a continuous loop. I also only want them to do this when mouse hovers over the image and then stop when the mouse is moved away.

I use dreamweaver and fireworks.

Is there an easy way of doing this?

Rigga 08:25 AM 13 Oct 09

> click here <

lonemascot 11:31 AM 13 Oct 09

Looks like it should do the business. I thought i'd have a look at the example, get used to it and how it works etc then put my own pictures in its place. However, i have pasted the code into dreamweaver and when previewed, all i get is the toggle buttons with no images, which is strange because they are sourced from a url which is intact.

It says to download a .js file which i did. it won't open, so do i need to save it somewhere in for dreamweaver to source from it?

lonemascot 11:38 AM 13 Oct 09

dont worry. i clicked on the fadeslideshow.js text in the code view and changed the source to the file i downloaded.

all works as it should.

I was hoping to have a downloadable wizard that does this stuff in a jiffy but beggars be not choosers.

cheers for the link Rigga.but i'll make this work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off