image drivers

BIGXXH 14:35 14 May 10

Hi All

Could any out there tell me what my problem is when i leave the computer i get this message that says in big letters that the computer as shut down owing to the fact that the image driver needs updateing, i have the computer set never to shut down also not for the screen to shut down so why is this happening after about ten minutes of being idle.p/s What is a image driver.

Thanks
BIGXXH

ame 22:46 14 May 10

Suggest you do a virus scan before you go any further. Download the free malwarebytes software from click here if you haven't already.

jack 08:45 15 May 10

If you can discern which one is being referred to.
Then take a look at this Google Page and find out which to to download

click here

BIGXXH 10:45 15 May 10

Sorry i am late in answering but you have to earn a crust anyway will try your sugestion (ame)and if it dose not work will look at yours (jack)thanks for the quick responce.

BIGXXH

ronalddonald 17:49 21 May 10

What operating system are you using and do you have a disc that has drivers on it, if so run and install all the drivers

BIGXXH 09:33 22 May 10

To all the helpers.

Thanks for your time what i did i run a anti virus check and that seemed to do the trick,had a few nasties cleaned them up and away to go again.

So Thanks To You All

BIGXXH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced