Image capture software

Alex Affinity 17:44 06 Feb 08

I am producing a priducing an exhibition stand that will allow people to sit on a motorbike and have their picture taken. The stand will have a Chroma key (green screen) back drop so that we can put different images into background. The images will then be displayed on a screen on the stand for an audience to view. There may also be a screen infront of the bike where the 'Rider' will be able to see themselves on the bike with the different backgrounds.

The images or videos will then be put into a slide show and displayed over night. They will also eventually be put onto a website where people will be able to go and visit them.

I will need software that is easy to use and not too expensive. It will only be used for the purposes above. I have been advised that i will need 2 computers, one wired into the camera (video) that will capture the image and 1 to postion the image with the back drop. Can you advise if you think this is necessary with the software available.

I also need advise of what software is suitable as there seems to be alot of options out there.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac