I'm trying out a program

AndySD 15:11 28 Apr 04

My first effort is click here any feed back would be a plus.

Andy

Djohn 15:29 28 Apr 04

Very instructive, clean interface and loads fast, runs smooth. Each window is on-screen long enough to read but not so long as to lose interest. Fade in/out works very smooth as well.

Viewed at 1280x1024 on a TFT. Not sure if there is anything more I can add to this Andy except well done. j.

Xevious 15:43 28 Apr 04

but viewing from a laptop, not that that matters.

i would suggest posting this thread on the webdesign forum however, as they will give a more accurate assessment...

AndySD 17:49 28 Apr 04

Thank-you both .. It was a conundrum on where to put it as the subject isnt to do with web design. Although I might use it to set up some tutorials for people to use.

palinka 18:59 28 Apr 04

I like it; it works smoothly and it's understandable! As such it would help many of the colleagues whose computer problems I try to solve.

spuds 23:28 28 Apr 04

Fast,clean,informative,good effort.

woodchip 23:40 28 Apr 04

It takes a while to load on a Dial-up connection it may be better with the Graphics compressed JPG, also a pause button would come in useful. Otherwise good for tuition

Rtus 23:41 28 Apr 04

I usually have to run a print out of screen grabs to explain some installation /fix notes I send out. trouble is once you start running this the project becomes larger & larger untill your exhausted..LOL .Good visual guidence though .one slight comment, maybe add a Pause button to help those who arent quite as quick at reading.

Clint2 23:45 28 Apr 04

I cannot see it. The site loads, but all I see is a small three coloured icon in top left hand corner. Something in my settingd no doubt.

Dan the Confused 23:53 28 Apr 04

Very good, but don't need a pause button if you got a 500 like me :P

ch0pper 00:27 29 Apr 04

Looked very good and clear to me on a 17" TFT screen at 1280x1024.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…