I'm looking for a nice but cheap Wireless bluetooth headset for skype calls with a mic .

julius44 07:58 31 Dec 13

Hello and good morning to u all and a happy new year in advance. I have a windows 7 desktop, with reasonable specs, but it has no inbuilt bluettooth. I'm beginning to use skype quite a lot on my desktop, and I'd like to purchase a wireless bluetooth headset with an inbuilt mic please, but my desktop does not have in built bluetooth, so id like suggestions please. Not sure if i need to purchase a bluettooth dongle, then get a headset, and even whether it will work this way please. If it would work, please advice on which bluetooth headset, nothing too pricey please, im just looking for something that i can step away from my desktop with for a few feet and still get a good enough single. budget is £25 or below. I'm currently using a cheap 99p wired headset which i got from a 99p store which works ok for now

onthelimit1 08:55 31 Dec 13

Do you need to use a headset at all? I only ask as my webcam has a built in mic, and the standard PC speakers are fine?

chub_tor 11:49 31 Dec 13

I bought these from 7Day Shop some time ago and use them with a little button dongle similar to this one - although I got my dongle from Amazon. The headphones work well and I have used them with my desktop, a laptop and my tablet. They are battery operated and do need charging regularly. The range is not great (around 2 metres max.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…