I'm having trouble playing YouTube vids

Graphicool1 15:25 10 Mar 11

WinXP SP3

For some time now I've been having trouble playing YouTube vids online. But even with the 'Settings' down to '360p' it's a struggle. Although I can record them and they play OK on my PC. I'm having the same problem with both IE7 and Firefox. I have the latest 'Shockwave Player' 'Adobe Flash Player' 'Java' and 'Quicktime'

sunnystaines 15:32 10 Mar 11

try delete flash player using its uninstaller on adobe web and then fresh download of flash

Graphicool1 17:21 10 Mar 11

sunnystaines
I did what you said and it's a lot better, but still not perfect.

I tried BBC iPlayer and although it plays, it stutters a bit and it is out of sink some of the time also.

sunnystaines 18:39 10 Mar 11

try free software called speedbit it speeds up the youtube type clips. i use it and find it helps.

click here

Graphicool1 11:44 11 Mar 11

Been there did that. While trying to watch this...click here SpeedBit was on the screen continuously, accelerating like crazy. The video setting was at '360p' and still it kept stopping. I couldn't change anything on the open IE7 page because it had frozen. Then in the midst of all this I got an on screen message saying 'Incredimail' would have to close. Yet still the accelerater was/is flashing it's colours as though it is stuck in a loop!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…