Im Having Broadband Issues Please Help Me....

iamlee 11:42 17 Mar 03

Hey All...
Recently ive had bt broadband installed, before i had it installed i done a format. after installing my bt broadband drivers for the modem i then installed my graphics drivers, everytime i install these i always have trouble, the graphics card which i have is MSI G4MX440 64MB Card. ive tried the drivers which came with it and they dont let me connect to the internet, and when i do connect to it when they are installed i download very slow, so opening webpages it takes forever. also ive tried the nvidia drivers but i also have the same problem. so at this current time to send this post i just got the standard winxp drivers, oh i forgot to mention im using windows xp pro. so with these winxp drivers they work but say if i scroll through my folders or talk to people on msn it scrolls slow and looks unstable, please can anyone help me out, i would appreciate it very much.
Thanks Again
Lee.

Phased 11:49 17 Mar 03

Are you using the latest drivers for your BB Modem? You don't say the actual modem but the Alcatel ones are click here If you are not using the latest drives for your modem it's well worth uninstalling the old ones before installing the updates.

iamlee 11:55 17 Mar 03

i dont know where to get a update for my bt broadband modem, the modem which i am using ia a BT Voyager USB ADSL modem.

Phased 14:16 17 Mar 03

click here For the modem drivers.

Phased 14:19 17 Mar 03

BTW I don't know if you have the latest Nvidea divers but they are click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…