//some 3rd party need geo

The Illusive Performance Tab.

Azzy 21:06 15 Apr 03

I have got Windows XP Home and it was supplied with my machine from Time computers and I cannot find the performance tab which you are supposed to get to from Settings->Control Panel->System and then select the Performance tab, but I can't find it. If anyone can shed any light on this I will be very grateful.

eccomputers 21:14 15 Apr 03

control panel/system/advanced/performance settings

Azzy 10:17 16 Apr 03

Unfortunately I alredy Know that but I want the performnce tab that gives you all the drives etc likes Windows 2000, 98, 95 etc and it has got to be there somewhere and I really need to find it so that some of my software will work!!

MAJ 10:21 16 Apr 03

Do you mean the Device Manager, Azzy? Control Panel > Hardware tab > Device Manager.

hoverman 10:34 16 Apr 03

Or alternatively, right click My Computer, select Properties, then Hardware and finally Device Manager.

Azzy 11:06 16 Apr 03

Nearly there only that I can't find how to make the drive "Not read ahead". Iused to find it under the file system button on the Performance tab but i still can't find it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…