IJT Direct

Solartopi 21:34 31 Jul 06

Hi Folks,

Has anyone bought Ink cartridges from IJT Direct? A leaflet came with the Sunday newspaper Magazine. They seem to be very cheap indeed.

Any comments about them would be appreciated.

Thanks

Solartopi

sil_ver 21:42 31 Jul 06

I've bought stuff from IJT and had no problem with the HP inks I've bought. Having said that, I always check with all the other firms as well. Phoenixdirect who are also cheap have a system where you send in your old carts and they will credit you with money against your next purchase altho' I'm not sure about Epson carts.

spuds 22:31 31 Jul 06

IJT Direct click here are fairly good on most prices and delivery, but can be a little slow at answering emails at times. There use to be a forum member who worked for IJT, don't know if this still applies.

Solartopi 13:27 03 Aug 06

sil_ver & spuds,

Thanks very much for the comments. I have placed the order. I never buy online, so I took the By Post option and the next day I got an e-mail thanking me for the order and another Welcome e-mail. Lets see how long the By Post order takes.

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…