IJT Direct

Solartopi 21:34 31 Jul 06

Hi Folks,

Has anyone bought Ink cartridges from IJT Direct? A leaflet came with the Sunday newspaper Magazine. They seem to be very cheap indeed.

Any comments about them would be appreciated.

Thanks

Solartopi

sil_ver 21:42 31 Jul 06

I've bought stuff from IJT and had no problem with the HP inks I've bought. Having said that, I always check with all the other firms as well. Phoenixdirect who are also cheap have a system where you send in your old carts and they will credit you with money against your next purchase altho' I'm not sure about Epson carts.

spuds 22:31 31 Jul 06

IJT Direct click here are fairly good on most prices and delivery, but can be a little slow at answering emails at times. There use to be a forum member who worked for IJT, don't know if this still applies.

Solartopi 13:27 03 Aug 06

sil_ver & spuds,

Thanks very much for the comments. I have placed the order. I never buy online, so I took the By Post option and the next day I got an e-mail thanking me for the order and another Welcome e-mail. Lets see how long the By Post order takes.

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…