Iiyama Vision Master Pro 451

dewskit 20:29 18 May 06

Anyone else out there with one of these please?

Monitor is working fine, except that for the first time I have connected a second computer to the video 2 input.

The monitor appears to automatically select Input 1, unless there is no signal there, in which case it switches to the other input.

There is a small push button switch labelled Video 1/2, which I have always assumed carried out this switch-over manually, but repeated pressing has had no effect whatsoever.

Can anyone enlighten me if my understanding is wrong, or is there something stupid I have overlooked?

Thanks in advance

dewskit 20:45 18 May 06

My wife has just emerged from the depths of the glory hole and proudly waved the manual at me.

Turns out the button has to be kept pressed for 3 to 4 seconds, then it swaps over

Working fine now and able to select at will - just never occured to me about keeping button pressed

There's no fool like and old fool!

skidzy 20:51 18 May 06

Not a fool at all Tony,Your solution my well help someone with a similar problem and NO manual.

Thankyou for posting the solution.

skidzy 20:52 18 May 06

Typo :-( My = may Lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…