Iiyama Prolite E435S

dawsonc 08:11 15 Jul 05

Mine was fine until I switched it on last night and suddenly evrything has a very distinct red look. Even the back ground on this screen is pink.
Is it a problem with the settings and if so where. Or has the screen itself had it. I am hoping it is still under guarantee as I have only had it for 6 months...Any ideas ?

Meshuga 08:39 15 Jul 05

Hi Awesome, I have the same model and have not had a problem with it so can`t help in that respect but can assure you regarding the warranty. It is 3 years on site and is a replacement service. That is, of course, provided it was bought new.

dawsonc 09:02 15 Jul 05

To invoke any warranty would I go to the shope that I bought it from or wourld I contact Iiyama direct ?

Meshuga 09:07 15 Jul 05

Its best to contact liyama direct as they operate a courier service with a replacement. They are pretty quick too.

dawsonc 09:20 15 Jul 05

Have managed to fix it.

For some reason the Red setting in the Color Temp menu had been doubled to 100. I reset it to 50 as per the exsting settings for Green & Blue

Thanks for your help. Other than this problem, I think that this is a fantastic screen, better than anything I have used before.

Cheers

dawsonc 09:21 15 Jul 05

Have managed to fix it.

For some reason the Red setting in the Color Temp menu had been doubled to 100. I reset it to 50 as per the exsting settings for Green & Blue

Thanks for your help. Other than this problem, I think that this is a fantastic screen, better than anything I have used before.

Cheers

Meshuga 13:55 15 Jul 05

Awesome, couldnt agree with you more. Far less eye strain than some I`ve used. Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…