//some 3rd party need geo

Iinternet Explorer Work Offline Problem

Reb the Rebel 14:29 08 Sep 03

Hi,

Having recently upgraded and installed Windows 2000 on my pc I downloaded the service pack 4 for 2000 which included the updates and service packs for IE6. Having installed all the updates I now have a problem with IE6, everytime I click on the IE6 icon it immediately starts up, but it will not show my Dial Up Connection dialog box as it defaults for some reason to Work Offline mode. I have tried everything I possibly can to change this, but it reverts back to this default everytime I close down and restart IE6. The only way round this so far is to untick the Work Offline mode in the file column and then immediately close down anbd restart IE6, it will then allow the pop up connection box to show, i have to do this everytime I want to connect to the internet. Can anybody help please, i have done all the obvious, and there is nothing in the add/remoce box either to try and repair IE6. It takes too long to download and install the service packs from the Microsoft site on a dial up network so i do not really want to do this again. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…