IIE 7

Gorillaz 10:08 06 Nov 06

Just received a notice from Microsoft update that IE version 7 is available for download. Seen some of the previous threads but they talk about the beta version. Does anyone have any feed back on like software/hardware conflicts before I install?

Rossi#1 10:10 06 Nov 06

Ive been using it a week now with no problems.

birdface 10:15 06 Nov 06

This is the final version, Before you run it , Turn off your Anti-virus + Firewall, I believe if you have a google toolbar downloaded,That also has to be removed. Get a lot of folk back on here with problems , because they do not follow those rules.

missjosy 11:23 06 Nov 06

Yep! Some folks do like IE7.
Used it for week and got rid of it.
IE6 served the purpose euqually well with less problems.

ACOLYTE 11:44 06 Nov 06

I also have IE7,no problems at all so far,i like it better than IE6 a lot cleaner and faster than its predecessor.
Most of my add-ons work with it too,the only one i had to disable was my Browser Icon changer for stylexp,but that was no big deal.

Yokel 12:17 06 Nov 06

No problems here. I set antivirus auto protect off for the installation only then on again. The latest Google toolbar works OK with it. Tabs at last of course and the new full screen (button avbl on the command bar) with auto-hide is nice (well I like it). Full control of toolbar/address/search placement would have been better. Snapfiles have a fix to put the adjustable toolbars at the top.

Gorillaz 12:25 06 Nov 06

Worth trying, but I will make a restore point first, thanks for all the replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…