IIdNotConnected : NotConnected

Dobba 17:17 21 May 07

I am having trouble with my Emails, particularly when requesting an update of mails sent and received. the Error message says EIdNotConnected . NotConnected. I have looked this up via google but its very technical and I don't understand it. Anyone have a simple explanation as to what is going on?
Running Winndows XP with SP2 and all other updates.

Alan H E 17:30 21 May 07

What program are you using for emails?

Dobba 17:40 21 May 07

I am having trouble with my Emails, particularly when requesting an update of mails sent and received. the Error message says EIdNotConnected . NotConnected. I have looked this up via google but its very technical and I don't understand it. Anyone have a simple explanation as to what is going on?
Running Winndows XP with SP2 and all other updates.
I am running Internet Explorer v 6

Alan H E 17:45 21 May 07

Are you using Outlook Express or is this webmail?

Alan H E 20:02 21 May 07

I see you are having trouble getting IE7 to run. Probably related to that.

Dobba 11:08 22 May 07

Sorry. Error in last message. I am using Outlook Express v 6 for my emails. I have also just installed an HP All-in-One Pribnter/scanner/fax/copier. Perhaps this could have something to do with my problem.

Alan H E 11:44 22 May 07

Could try System Restore to a date before this started. Have you scanned with anti virus & anti malware progs?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…