iGoogle problem

Sirpad 17:25 30 Oct 07

When i switch from regular Google to iGoogle i get all the options I usually have but now the screen is all grey and I can't select anything (i.e. output only). Any ideas?

birdface 10:29 31 Oct 07

Googled.click here= Looks like it may be your Firewall or add blocker stopping it from working properly.

Sirpad 01:01 02 Nov 07

Tried your suggestions and think it may be a Java problem!

birdface 09:36 02 Nov 07

Have you got the latest version.I think it is still version 6 update 3.If you have any older versions still in your add remove.I would delete them all run C Cleaner and then download the latest version only.

birdface 09:46 02 Nov 07

Also do you have your flash program up-dated.I have flash turned off on mine and some pages I open are just a cream color,Eventually a notice will come up asking if I want to open flash,I just press it and then get my Pictures back or whatever.Now I don't have Google as my home page so you really need someone who uses it to give you the proper advice.If using I/Explorer.Try Tools. Scroll down and press Sun Java Console.And that should open Java on your quick start.Whether it makes any difference I don't know. But worth a try.

Probabilitydrive 10:05 02 Nov 07

Sirpad, test your flash installations click here
Test your Java installation click here

Sirpad 02:42 03 Nov 07

Thanks guys....will try these suggestions....

Sirpad 00:55 08 Nov 07

Thanks again guys. I re-installed Java and the problem went away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…