IFRAN view 3.92 - does it work on win Me system?

muscic lover 22:07 08 Jan 05

I am thinking about downloading IFRAN VIEW 3.92 onto my PC which runs windows Me.

Win Me is not mentioned in the platform requirements.

Will it work with windows Me does anybody know.
If not dos anybody know a better replacement for free as i find windows paint programme not suitable for my needs.

Thanks in advance guys and gals out there.

GaT7 22:15 08 Jan 05

XnView suits me better - click here. You could also try these other free image/graphics programs: FxFoto Standard click here, Serif PhotoPlus 5.5 click here, 20/20 click here & The GIMP click here. G

Dennis1 22:27 08 Jan 05

If you're only wanting to work with pictures I found this one a very good freebie.click here
I use it all the time and find it's very good,it does batch conversion and renaming,and lots more, anyway enough of the sales pitch.dennis

GaT7 22:33 08 Jan 05

"IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003" - from click here.

Version 3.95 is the latest. G

Dennis1 22:46 08 Jan 05

click here
works with me. it's free so you've nothing to lose, no spyware either.I'd make a good salesman wouldn't I? crossbow7.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…