If You use Internet Explorer

woodchip 22:33 04 Dec 06

Check this out, It may be for you. click here

citadel 22:40 04 Dec 06

I don't get it, why would you want ie6 after you have installed ie7.

mammak 22:41 04 Dec 06

I have lost any faith I ever had in IE 7 recently or 6 for that matter, I prefer firefox and a I intend to stick with it

cheers anyway :-)

skidzy 22:44 04 Dec 06

Hi Woodchip

If im reading correctly,sounds a little risky and only valid till next April,also unsupported.click here

However im sure some developers will be interested.

woodchip 22:44 04 Dec 06

Well I use Netscape but most will not move from IE. Even with the IE7 Problems

skidzy 22:54 04 Dec 06

Agree Woodchip,most will stay with IE.

I think Firefox is catching up slowly though,especially with the IE7 problems.You only have to watch this forum to find out how many are switching to Firefox.

Personally,i believe MS released IE7 to early,but hey we get this with any new program i suppose.

Technotiger 22:56 04 Dec 06

Hi, no doubt you have seen all my IE7 comments - I have now decided to stick with IE6, Fullstop!

mammak 22:56 04 Dec 06

It's the IE 7 problems that have put me of IE of any version.

Ps.used Netscape years back and have been thinking of installing it again as a second option to firefox.

woodchip 23:07 04 Dec 06

I use Netscape 7.2 as my Browser and E-Mail.

But also got Netscape 8.1.2 this as Spyware blocker built in. but no Mail Client. It works with Firefox and IE engines. But Default is Firefox. It swaps as needed for Web Page

woodchip 23:08 04 Dec 06
  Spark6 23:27 04 Dec 06

I have left IE6 on the desktop and have 7 on the laptop. No major problems to date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…