if you computer is slow and look here.....

2drewej 18:00 05 Sep 06

i found this program called AdvancedWindows care and have been testing it since the beta was released a few months ago.

if you computer has errors / is slow and you are not very experienced with computers download this program.
it fixes everything including system errors , registry errors , and removes spyware in one click aswell as removing junk files , is free , and is completely genuine with no adware or spyware.

comes very highly recommended by many people.

click here

let me know what you think.........

woodchip 18:35 05 Sep 06

Use it on both my XP comps

Ben capewell 19:04 05 Sep 06

but my pc is still taking 45mins to boot up, and does still some times run slow, but the windows care does work

2drewej 19:09 05 Sep 06

if your pc takes 45 min to load it must be ancient! , mine takes about 2 min.

you could try defragmenting your hdd i.e diskkeeper 10

ACOLYTE 19:15 05 Sep 06

It says its a beta version for the free one any know probs with that?

2drewej 19:27 05 Sep 06

no probs , this version (3.6) is pretty much the final release and probabaly the final stage of the beta.

legalrep 20:05 05 Sep 06

will this work along side adaware AVG & spybot or should it be used on its own?

2drewej 20:11 05 Sep 06

it works along side other programs - doesnt interfere and you can chose to scan manually or automatically (i.e every day)

Shortstop 20:26 05 Sep 06

Downloaded [really based on Woodchip's comments] and it seems to have picked up a lot that my other cleaners have missed.

Not too keen on it turning on the balloons though, so have deleted that.

BR

Paul

howard63 20:41 05 Sep 06

worth a try am downloading it - thanks 2drewej

WhiteTruckMan 21:02 05 Sep 06

but is it one of those programs that will scan your system, put up a list of what it finds but will not fix anything until you upgrade?

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…