if you computer is slow and look here.....

2drewej 18:00 05 Sep 06

i found this program called AdvancedWindows care and have been testing it since the beta was released a few months ago.

if you computer has errors / is slow and you are not very experienced with computers download this program.
it fixes everything including system errors , registry errors , and removes spyware in one click aswell as removing junk files , is free , and is completely genuine with no adware or spyware.

comes very highly recommended by many people.

click here

let me know what you think.........

woodchip 18:35 05 Sep 06

Use it on both my XP comps

Ben capewell 19:04 05 Sep 06

but my pc is still taking 45mins to boot up, and does still some times run slow, but the windows care does work

2drewej 19:09 05 Sep 06

if your pc takes 45 min to load it must be ancient! , mine takes about 2 min.

you could try defragmenting your hdd i.e diskkeeper 10

ACOLYTE 19:15 05 Sep 06

It says its a beta version for the free one any know probs with that?

2drewej 19:27 05 Sep 06

no probs , this version (3.6) is pretty much the final release and probabaly the final stage of the beta.

legalrep 20:05 05 Sep 06

will this work along side adaware AVG & spybot or should it be used on its own?

2drewej 20:11 05 Sep 06

it works along side other programs - doesnt interfere and you can chose to scan manually or automatically (i.e every day)

Shortstop 20:26 05 Sep 06

Downloaded [really based on Woodchip's comments] and it seems to have picked up a lot that my other cleaners have missed.

Not too keen on it turning on the balloons though, so have deleted that.

BR

Paul

howard63 20:41 05 Sep 06

worth a try am downloading it - thanks 2drewej

WhiteTruckMan 21:02 05 Sep 06

but is it one of those programs that will scan your system, put up a list of what it finds but will not fix anything until you upgrade?

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…