iexplore.exe file is missing

dazza61 11:31 05 Feb 04

I appear to have deleted iexplore.exe file from Internet Explorer.I have uninstalled IE, reinstalled it but still missing. I have searched my windows 98 and floppys/CD Rom etc.Can anyone send me this file please?

wildrover 11:50 05 Feb 04

Are you sure its missing? It is the internet explorer programme, if its missing IE doesn't work. Is IE working?

-=Dark=-{Lord}^Angel 13:48 05 Feb 04

ok simple problem this has happened to me a hundred times and there is two ways to fix it! you can either reinstall windows 98 and get the original. that has worked a few times with me or you have to install the version of explorer which is now 6.0 i tink just go to the windows website but you will have to use a different computer but that may not work cause when you download it! it goes straight into the system...

Megatyte 14:07 05 Feb 04

Try Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft Internet Explorer... and click Add/Remove. There should be a repair option.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…