iexplore.exe - Application Error

Spark6 10:55 17 Jun 06

Exiting PC Advisor brings up the following:

The instruction at "0x1001cd11" referenced memory at "0x1001cd11". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the programme.

This has started happening recently, does anyone have any advice on how to cure this problem?

VoG II 10:59 17 Jun 06

Try a repair click here

Spark6 14:49 17 Jun 06

Thanks for the link, I'll try a repair this evening and post back.

One possible problem, I do not possess the XP Pro disc, it's a new Toshiba laptop with no disc! I shall give the repair a whirl anyway.

VoG II 14:51 17 Jun 06

If the repair won't work without a Windows CD try click here

Al94 15:00 17 Jun 06

I'm having exactly the same problem which also started recently, VoG's suggestion appeared to improve things but it's still happening occassionally. Wonder if it could be connected to recent Microsoft Updates? Mine isn't just exiting PCA.

Woolwell 18:45 17 Jun 06

Had this problem with a conflicting program - in my case it was Solid Converter.

Spark6 23:54 17 Jun 06

Achieved your first posting repair earlier this evening and have logged in and out of this site with no repeat of the 'instruction'.

Will leave this open and try it again tomorrow. Many thanks for your interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…