iesafetyline.com

Dorlo 09:45 13 Aug 07

When starting internet explorer this web page overrides my home page uk.msn.com and alerts me that i have a virus on the computer wanting me to scan and download their program. I have kaspersky internet security. Initially Kaspersky alerted me to this program and deleted it. But to no avail. I have deleted all cookies, history and checked homepage settings. How do I get rid of this lot???
Dorlo

johnnyrocker 09:53 13 Aug 07

run another scan with system restore disabled if xp?

johnny.

clarabeau 13:29 20 Aug 07

I also had this problem in last week,tried ZoneAlarm spyware and contacted Microsoft neither could resolve,the latter recommended reformat of hard disk and reload of op.system to resolve.
Purchased,after running freescan ,MaxSecure Spyware Detector (found recommended on Virginmedia homepage under security spyware) & registry Cleaner total cost (£20.98) , ran scan and registry cleaner , in total the scan detected and cleaned up over 2400 files(cookies/trojans etc.) that had not been found by ZoneAlarm scan nor Microsoft scan.Registry cleaner found over 1000 invalid registry entries, after running both and rebooting system ALL problems had disappeared. Strongly recommend u use this product website address click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced