ie9 & sky tv listings web page

sunnystaines 21:57 18 Mar 11

when i view in ie8 on xp the sky web page for tv listings is all in channel order eg 101 upwards.

click here

when i view in ie9 the chanels are all junbled up and not in number order. anyone know how to correct please.

emailed sky support but they they never replied.

Woolwell 22:18 18 Mar 11

It must be the way that the site is displayed by a browser. Firefox and Chrome have them in numerical order with a line for Favourites above entertainment. IE9 and Opera display without this line and not in numerical order. But I cannot sort it out.

sunnystaines 08:54 19 Mar 11

just tried chrome its ok there, must be an ie9 fault a real pain.

will have to use chrome for this purpose unless someone can post a fix

Woolwell 11:06 19 Mar 11

Don't think that is an IE9 fault as such. The webpage hasn't been written for IE9 and Opera.

sunnystaines 11:19 19 Mar 11

sky replied and said change the sort button but cannot find thye sort button to select number order.

johnnyrocker 12:06 19 Mar 11

IE9 is not sposed to be compatible with xp so i saw on tv this morning?

johnny

sunnystaines 13:17 19 Mar 11

ie8 on xp is ok

ie9 on w7 has the problem

Woolwell 13:28 19 Mar 11

The screen reader version has them in the right order but as far as I can see there isn't a sort button. I was looking for something like that from the start.

sunnystaines 14:51 19 Mar 11

f12 brings up print options on my keyboard [microsoft usb kb] any idea of any other option

sunnystaines 14:58 19 Mar 11

browser mode to IE9 was already set, changed to comp mode then back to browser mode to IE9 and that seems to have worked.

thank you for the tip also about f lock never used that before.

sunnystaines 15:00 19 Mar 11

that fix does not stick have to repeat evertime i open that web.

any tips to get it to stick please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…