IE9 running very slow

Churston 05 Jan 12

I Have returned ti using IE after a long period because I thought IE9 was so good (fast). Now it is very sluggish, and I wonder if a Windows Update is conflicting with it. Has anybody experienced this and found an answer? Churston

northumbria61 05 Jan 12

Or it could be an add-on - try disabling to see if it makes any difference. See here enter link description here

buteman 05 Jan 12

Make sure compatibility mode is ticked under tools.

Churston 07 Jan 12

Thanks guys, I am aware f the problem of add-ons, and have always got rod of them. But I did not know about compatibility mode. I'll give that a try churston

Churston 07 Jan 12

Thanks guys, I am aware f the problem of add-ons, and have always got rod of them. But I did not know about compatibility mode. I'll give that a try churston

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message