IE9 Installation - Where is it?

Housten 12:24 03 Apr 11

Good afternoon,

I have been reading here within the forums of people having trouble installing/getting it working. As I was happy with IE8 I decided to wait and see when I was 'offered' it in the multi-weekly updates that are sent out by MS. I don't seem to have had the offer and I would like to know why - but I can't be bothered asking MS. What I would like to know is: a) is it worth installing and if so b) where do I go to get the download?

Many thanks for any information/help/advice.

Taff™ 12:42 03 Apr 11

Download click here Is it worth having? Personally I like it much more than IE8 and didn`t have any problems installing it.

mimosa418 13:27 03 Apr 11

Are you on XP.
IE9 only for Vista or Win7

Housten 16:30 03 Apr 11

Taff™/mimosa418

Thanks for your speedy replies! I have been doing some maintenace on my computer this afternoon and the wife has said I am now late for my bath. I don't as I am retired so I will carry on tomorrow - no time constraints ( well sometimes ) do have some advantages!!

mimosa418

I have Windows 7 Home Premium, so the download I would have thought would have continued to nag me until I downloaded it, but no it is not listed at all and will use Taff™'s link to do so.

Once again many thanks to both of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now