IE9 Cant Install 32bit version

ACOLYTE 18:16 17 Mar 11

At the minute im using IE8 32 bit,my OS is win7 64 bit,i wont to try IE9 but when i download the 32 bit version it wont run/install,it says its not compatable with my OS version,my question is if i download the 64 bit version of IE9 will it be compatable with all my addons,Java,flash player,shockwave,etc,one reason i dont use the 64 bit version of IE8 is because it doesnt have the full support for addons that 32 bit does.

beynac 18:19 17 Mar 11

If you download and install the 64 bit version, it will also install the 32 bit version. You will therefore end up with both versions on your computer.

birdface 18:20 17 Mar 11

I have already asked that question today and if you download the 64Bit version it will also download the 32bit version at the same time.
I downloaded it with no problems and it does download both.

ACOLYTE 18:24 17 Mar 11

Thanks,it doesnt really explain that on the web site,that you get both versions with the one download,i shall tick this resolved,ty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…