IE7 yet again

phil 19:20 01 May 06

I download the latest version of the IE7 Beta last night after previously installing/uninstalling the first version a couple of times and giving up with it.

Now with this version I'm not getting the multiple connection boxes but I am now finding some glitch between IE7 and Outlook Express.

If I click on a link in an email it either does nothing or it goes straight to My Documents. Never opens up a webpage. Any ideas?

The other minor problem is the text on some web pages when using IE7 is now looking blurred/double.

The text size settings are ok and it happens with webpages that use both CSS or FONTSIZE= in the coding. Any ideas?

If no one can help then it looks like yet another Beta version bites the dust.

legalrep 19:33 01 May 06

Phil, very interesting I like you reported a problem with the blurd text when I downloaded the Beta version, thought it was just my machine I checked font, sizes etc were the same as IE6 and yet using IE7 the text looked blured uninstalled reinstalled 3 times, the same each time, will watch this post with interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…