IE7 Toolbars & Adobe Icon

axelbrora 22:34 03 Nov 06

Since installing IE7 the Adobe icon for converting webpages to PDF files is consistently displayed on a new toobar on it's own.

I have the standard IE7 toolbar and the Google toolbar installed and plenty of room on both for the single adobe icon.

I have tried moving the icon to the Google toolbar (I cannot get it to drag to the IE toolbar) then locking the toolbars but it always reverts to a toolbar of it's own, with the single icon at the extreme left, when I start IE7.

Can anyone help?

Axel

anskyber 22:39 03 Nov 06

Try, tools,manage add ons,enable or disable add ons and delete what you do not want.

axelbrora 22:52 03 Nov 06

Hi,

Thanks for that, however I do not want to delete the Adobe icon. I just want it to share a toolbar line with either the IE toolbar or the Google toolbar, as it did on IE6, and not take a complete toolbar line for a single icon which reduces my viewable area.

Axel

anskyber 22:59 03 Nov 06

I think this has been an issue with IE7. I have no toolbars whatsoever other than the IE7 minimum, I have even taken out the menu bar because everything is represented in the drop downs of the command icons.

Had you thought of deleting the Adobe bar and placing the Adobe shortcut in the quick launch area of the task bar?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now