IE7 and Toolbars

ventanas 12:02 24 Aug 06

At present running IE6, but would like to try IE7. I have a number of toolbars installed, such as Sitehound; Canon Easy Web Print etc. Does anyone know if these cause a problem. I have heard mention about Sitehound messing things up.

Grateful for any advice.

alrocks 12:06 24 Aug 06

i think the canon one will be fine but not sure about sitehound.

why do u use sitehound?

ventanas 12:22 24 Aug 06

Thanks for replying. As for Sitehound, I don't know really. It was something that was recommended to me a while back.

If necessary I'll get rid.

rawprawn 12:55 24 Aug 06

Hi John, I have been using IE 7 for about 3 months now and I find it very good.i think you should try it, you can always revert back if you change your mind through Add or Remove.
I don't use any extras as I have never felt the need, so I can't really help in that direction.

ventanas 14:06 24 Aug 06

Thanks Dennis, do you know how long off the real thing is. I have beta 3 here at work, but don't have any extras. So far no problems.

rawprawn 14:43 24 Aug 06

Sorry I have no idea when! we are on beta 3 now, so who knows if the next will be beta 4, or the full Monte?

ventanas 15:07 24 Aug 06

Ok, thanks. I think I'll dig around a bit before risking it.

rawprawn 18:44 24 Aug 06

Many thanks for that, downloaded and installed. I will now play!

birdface 22:51 24 Aug 06

Ventanas.I have IE7 Beta 3 downloaded on my computer, I am with NTL and have a few problems with it, Can.t download Broadand Medic, When I open Spyware Blaster, Windows Installer opens ,If I were you I would stick to IE6, Until microsoft sorts it out,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…