I.E.7 Tabs Question

Chris Webster 21:06 16 Nov 06

Hi,
Probably a simple answer to this but it's foxed me at the moment.

My home page is set to Google so obviously the first tab that appears says Google. When i've got multiple tabs open and close down I.E I tick the option to open the same tabs next time. When I open I.E next time my first tab is Google (my home page) then the next tab also says Google then the rest are the ones i've kept open from last time. Every time I close and reopen I.E another Google tab appears,I have to close each Google tab until only one is showing.

Have I missed a setting or an option to stop this happening?

Thanks, Chris.

butter fingers 21:25 16 Nov 06

I think it is because IE opens your saved tabs plus your home page tab. It does the same for me and i have the BBC as my home page

anskyber 21:27 16 Nov 06

Is the second Google tab open at a page other than the Google home page?

anskyber 21:30 16 Nov 06

Having tried it for myself, I get the same experience as you and I cannot see an obvious remedy.

Chris Webster 21:36 16 Nov 06

Thanks for trying it out too,I'm glad it's not just me having the same 'problem'. The only way round it for the moment is to close all tabs when closing down I.E then reopen them as and when needed.

Thanks, Chris.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…