ie7 query

mobileman1953 08:38 11 Apr 08

hi i use ie7 as my browser and all was working fine till today, when i was looking at the sun web site the page closed with no message saying ie had to close for any reason, i reopened the sun web page and 2 minutes later the same thing happened, can anyone explain why or could it possible be a problem with the sun web site today

thanks

birdface 12:42 11 Apr 08

When on the sun website.Try.View.Web page privacy policy.Make sure there is nothing disabled on it.Or maybe a Firewall problem.

birdface 13:27 11 Apr 08

Hi.I have had the Sun web site showing for about an hour with no problems.What Firewall are you using.If still not working you could try.Internet Options.Security.And reset all zones to default level.

mobileman1953 20:57 11 Apr 08

thanks for your replys been on sun website tonight for about 30 mins and all seems fine maybe the gremlins this morning, will wait a day or so if all ok i will tick resolved

mobileman1953 12:14 13 Apr 08

all seems ok now must have been a glitch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…