I.E.7 Printing problem

ardlui 13:56 17 Apr 07

Hello all
When I click to print from a page in I.E 7, nothing happens, but when I do Control + print I get a "sript is not enabled in your browser" on the Tab. If I do a Control + P it will print the Web page.
You should be able to highlight some text then right click in it and on the menu that comes up should be able to click print but when I do this again nothing happens.
Has anyone got an idea why?

Thanks...Ardlui

cowgirl66 15:31 17 Apr 07

You need to enable your javascript

click here

This will show you how

cowgirl66 15:32 17 Apr 07

If you can't open the page, here are the instructions. Let me know if you have a different browser.

Internet Explorer 6.X

Open Internet Explorer.
Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
Click Custom level button at bottom. The Security settings dialog box will pop up.
Under Scripting category enable Active Scripting, Allow paste options via script and Scripting of Java applets
Click OK twice to close out.
Hit Refresh.

cowgirl66 15:33 17 Apr 07

lol, i see you have I.E 7 (WHAT a dummo...)

ardlui 16:34 17 Apr 07

Hi Cowgirl66
Thanks for your quick reply. Would your solution still work in I.E.7 ?
TIA... Ardlui

provider 2 16:40 17 Apr 07

This any help? Don`t let the reference to Vista mislead you. click here

Daiol 16:42 17 Apr 07

ardlui,sorry to butt into your question,but i was just going to update to IE7 from IE6 is it recommended or shall i stick with IE6.?.Daiol

provider 2 16:52 17 Apr 07

Not exactly unbiased, but click here

ardlui 17:01 17 Apr 07

Hi Cowgirl66
A recap on my last message.
I went into security via options etc: And it didn't show "Allow paste options via script", but
Scripting of java appelets was enabled.
Ardlui

Hi Daiol.
Yes I would go for I.E.7.it is quite good. But go onto Microsoft site and get the CD, about £8. My trouble may have been that I d/loaded it on dial up.I have the CD coming soon so I may delete I.E.7 in Control Panel (it will revert to I.E.6) then try the CD.

cowgirl66 17:41 17 Apr 07

It should do but I'll check see

cowgirl66 17:45 17 Apr 07

In the meantime, you might consider installing/reinstalling java from here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…