A friend has recently changed her ISP from AOL to O2 and is now using IE7 and Outlook Express. When she tries to print (or print preview) all she gets is HTML code which she finds rather difficult to read! I have tried removing and reinstalling both IE7 and OE, and have checked that she has the latest driver for her Canon iP4000 printer. The problem also occurs if she "prints" to the Microsoft XPS Document Writer. She can print quite normally from applications such as Word, and as a work round she is currently cutting and pasting into Word and printing from there.
I know I could install Firefox and Thunderbird but she prefers to stick with what she has. Anyway it ought to work.
The regsvr32 commands made no difference. Looking further down the thread accessed by chub_tor's link, I read that resetting IE as the default browser had helped in some instances. I tried this, and it worked! AOL must have "unset" IE as default, and didn't reset it when I removed AOL - aaargh!!
Thanks to both of you.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.