IE7 Closes at Random intervals

Andy1991 18:51 26 Jun 07

Can any one help please? My Interent Explorer 7 keeps throwing me out, and closes automatically at random intervals. It's annoying. And when I am working it can be very tiresome and destructive to my efficiency. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:55 26 Jun 07

Repair Internet Explorer explanation
click here

In XP tpye sfc /scannow in run box with XP CD in drive

sunny staines 18:57 26 Jun 07

goto adobe.com reinstall flashplayer. when it gets corrupted it causes these problems.

Andy1991 19:02 26 Jun 07

Thanks i will try them.

Andy1991 19:05 26 Jun 07

I have not got the XP CD, i have the Recovery Drive Partition.

Andy1991 19:58 26 Jun 07

I have tried the ie.inf thing and i keeps asking for files i have no idea where they are, i guessed the first half of these questions but then it got to hard and i had to quit. I am now running SFC, it is not asking for files, which i strange as i found a way to change hwere it looks for installation files and then it never asked but before that it did, i have recently done a format and reinstall, but i do not see the message reappearing, the letter that the CD drive used to takeis now given to an external hard disc, is this a problem.

I tried the flash player but no notification arouse at the top at any time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…