ie7 cleartype

have downloaded ie7, cleartype came with it, which is driving me insane, cannot change it, have d/loaded cleartype from microsoft, i can tutn it off for the desktop, but it remains on ie7 and bt yahoo, very small print is simply unreadable, and normal print looks like it does after a heavy night in the pub!
how can i restore my previous bold clear text should i uninstall ie7?

birdface 21:02 19 Oct 06

You can Restore IE6. Just go into add remove, On to Internet Explorer 7 And delete. IE6 Should automatically take its place. Worked for me when I done it.Mind you I was on the Beta version. Might well be better holding of with this advice ,Until someone else will confirm it,

Technotiger 21:10 19 Oct 06

Hi, if you have a wheel on your mouse you could try this - On any page in IE7 hold down your left Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel. This may have the effect of resizing all the text.

Cheers.

Woolwell 21:33 19 Oct 06

Try this:
Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab. Scroll to Multimedia and untick "always use cleartype".

thats got it thanks a lot for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…