IE7 cannot open some websites

free3yourmind 18:38 17 Jun 08

I was using IE6 and i couldnt get in some websites so i advised for a friend to update to IE7 but still i have the same problem..when i am trying with Firefox the pages open normally. In IE7 i get an empty page that not is not load anything

Where is the problem? what i should do? i prefer to use IE7 than Firefox

I use: Window XP ( sp2 )

Thanks Panos

mfletch 18:48 17 Jun 08

Have you tried tuning off your addons

Tools manage add ons

Also delete your temp Internet files

free3yourmind 19:04 17 Jun 08

I turned off the addon and also deleted the temporary internet files but still the same..

One of the websites that i cannot get is that: click here

From my laptop that i also use IE7 i can get in the page normally

Stuartli 22:25 17 Jun 08

From Pages (top right of Toolbar) check out the Web Page Privacy Policy configuration.

Stuartli 22:25 17 Jun 08

From Pages (top right of Toolbar) check out the Web Page Privacy Policy configuration.

free3yourmind 22:33 17 Jun 08

I have check it,i have " show: all websites "

free3yourmind 13:00 21 Jun 08

Any other idea what i should do?

birdface 13:16 21 Jun 08

Try.tools .Internet Options.Security and reset all zones to default level.Do the same in privacy.

birdface 13:18 21 Jun 08

Or try.Tools.Internet Options.Advanced.Restore advanced settings.Or Advanced and press reset.

free3yourmind 13:28 21 Jun 08

O tryied both options but still nothing..i also have to notice that some times when i am trying to open a new internet explorer window i get an empty frozen window

birdface 14:30 21 Jun 08

Same sort of problem.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…