ie7 back button

pete. 20:17 13 Feb 07

hi i have been using ie7 know for few weeks its all works ok but if i go on ebay look at item then click the back buton it stays on the same page this only happens on ebay.

Dipso 20:26 13 Feb 07

Sorry I don't have the answer but I have noticed this too. I used to find that I had to click the back button twice but now that doesn't work. Strange though I have just tried to simulate the problem whilst on my laptop (usually the problem occurs on my desktop) and it's working as it should?

Totally-braindead 20:27 13 Feb 07

I noticed that as well, you have to click at the top left of the actual Ebay screen "go back to items list" or whatever it says.
Don't know if its some sort of fault or just a change in the way things work.

Dipso 20:33 13 Feb 07

Seems we sre not on our own with this click here A couple of posts blame it on a recent Java update. I will keep trawling through and see if I find anything else.

pete. 22:06 13 Feb 07

hi dipso put the setting in you said still the same

alltime 22:17 13 Feb 07

Funny that, i have found the same problem with the back button. seems to be a problem. On e-bay i find the only way to get back to the page is to go to the bottom of the page and hit back to list of items. Hope someone can find the answer!!

squashman 01:16 14 Feb 07

I have an intellimouse with buttons to go back and to close pages. On ie7 the back works but the close does not. have not been able to fix and have gone back to ie6. If any ideas on a fix would like to hear them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5