ie7

cowglen 00:47 01 Feb 07

orange have told me when i had web probs that ie7 does not work with orange broadband,is this true.

Batch 08:35 01 Feb 07

I can't think of any good reason for this to be the case. As far as IE is concerned, one broadband connection should appear to be the same as another.

PaulB2005 09:27 01 Feb 07

I have also heard this. However there should be no reason that Ornage Broadband won't work with IE7. There are many browsers out there and none will "break" your internet connection or fail to work with your ISP.

Orange may not support IE7 (i.e. know enough about IE7 to be able to troubleshoot problems) yet but that's their problem.

birdface 10:13 01 Feb 07

NTL have not sorted out all there problems with IE7 yet,Probably the same with Orange.

provider 2 11:08 01 Feb 07

AOL COMPUTER CHECKUP tells me I should update to IE 6. I`ve already been on IE 7 for three months!

alwolf 11:15 01 Feb 07

Hi
i have Orange Broadband and have been using IE7 and as yet haven't had any problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…