IE6 taskbar iss rubbed off

goff2 16:12 12 Dec 04

Everytime I closed down my PC all the addresses I have been to on IE taskbar are rubbed off. I tried Tools and "Keep history for 25 days", is enabled. What can be the problem? Its handy to have them still there so as not to retype the same addresses again.

mattyc_92 16:14 12 Dec 04

You may have a program like "CCleaner" installed and you have commanded it to "clean" the hard-disk when the system restarts/shutdowns

goff2 16:22 12 Dec 04

I do have cCleaner. I do not see this command. Maybe if I enable "Close program after scanning" this will not happen??

mattyc_92 16:25 12 Dec 04

NO, i didn't mean thay CCleaner does this, I meant that you may have another program installed that does the type of thing that CCleaner.... If you have SYSTEMWORKS installed, this also does this as well (the fast cleanup thing from it)

goff2 16:54 12 Dec 04

I do have Systemworks installed

goff2 16:56 12 Dec 04

SORRY i meant I do NOT have it installed. I left the "not" out.

goff2 17:22 12 Dec 04

It was cCleaner who was doing it. I enabled "close down after each scan" and now all is normal. I restarted the computer to confirm.
Thanks & Rgds

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…