IE6 Out of memory at line: 16 & Stack Overflow

Big Elf 11:09 11 Jul 03

Since last night I've been getting the error messages when I click on the refresh button or a thread title. Mostly it's the 'Out of memory' message. I have 1GB RAM installed. They only seem to appear when I'm in the forum.

Has anyone else been getting these errors or can suggest how to fix the problem?

-pops- 11:16 11 Jul 03

These are exactly the errors I was getting when I was looking at the Avanti browser click here

Perhaps I've been unfair to it after all!!

Big Elf 11:23 11 Jul 03

Thanks. The timings of your postings suggest that 'something happened' last night. Are you getting the error messages with your current browser?

-pops- 12:12 11 Jul 03

Not seen any yet.

leo49 12:46 11 Jul 03

Just got the same error again when logging on here using IE6- doesn't seem to happen on any other site. First started last night and I suspected the MS updates but as it's only occurring on PCA, the focus of suspicion has shifted.:o)

BH34 12:48 11 Jul 03

This is the exact error I am getting in IE6 and only in this forum.

I'm blaming it on that new advert!

graham√ 13:42 11 Jul 03

I get Internet Explorer 'out of memory at line 2'. Not even using IE.

Gaz 25 15:11 11 Jul 03

It is to do with the new update. the one with 55 in I think.

Gaz 25 15:12 11 Jul 03

I have not seen it once, ever this error message, only since the new update have people reported this.

Big Elf 15:15 11 Jul 03

Although I've applied the last 2 critical updates (823559 & 817606) I didn't do so until a couple of hours ago and the problem started last night.

I've run the java code in line 16 through Google and it checks out OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…