IE6 and OE6

pj123 17:31 25 Mar 04

Where can I get the complete version of IE6 and OE6 from please. I downloaded what I thought was the update but found it was only an installer. When activated it logs back on to the internet and (on dialup) will take 1 hour 37 minutes to do the update.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:39 25 Mar 04

Most cover discs have them it doesnt say OE6 but
if you install IE6 on custom you can choose what to install.

Regards.

Valvegrid 17:42 25 Mar 04

Yes, it would take a long time at 19.8MB. You can sometimes get a copy off some cover disks, failing that click the envelope next to my name and give me your address and I'll post you a copy.

Paul.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:46 25 Mar 04

There would also be the MS updates some of witch are quite large it can be more like 30 meg when everything is up to scratch.But its worth the effort just for the added security.

Regards.

pj123 13:40 26 Mar 04

Thanks Guys, and Valvegrid for your kind offer, it seems I had it all the time. I have Norton Systemworks 2003 and was told it is on the CD. I checked and it is. Bit fiddly to install though as it is not automatically installed with Systemworks. Has to be done manually, but I managed it. Thanks again. Ticked as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…