ie6 missing pages

submarine 20:59 08 Sep 03

I run windows 98 on a 1.5Ghz Pentium, 256 RAM etc.. I have recently installed IE6 service pack 1 update off MS website. I can access the majority of websites but the odd one or two (the ones I need - Barclays Bank and a Canadian website, even click here;[ln];kbhowto to mention just three) will not show. I get a "The page cannot be displayed" message.

I have uninstalled Zone Alarm firewall and PC-cillin AV - which all worked fine until now. I have tried to reinstall ie6 to no avail.

Anyone help?

forbiddenthought 21:13 08 Sep 03

I, too, am suffering similar problems. I cant access the MS support page you give a link too, b but my problems seem to be centered around msn.com, hotmail, and even accessing msn messenger + windows messenger.

What connection do you have? Im using NTL broadband and wonder whether thats the common factor. Just a thought.

submarine 21:33 17 Feb 04

I downloaded msjavx86.exe which is the Virtual Java Machine. Everything works fine including the banking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…