IE5 content

rothes 20:11 12 Sep 04

Anti virus (AVG) indicates infected file on file located in "IE5 content". This is sub folder to " temporary internet files", when I try to delete, notice comes up " this is system file, which may prevent programs running" not being an expert I am confused as why there should be system files on a temporay folder, what wil happen if I delete, and should these "system files" be there. Also for some reason when I go to the defragment application, it does not run. Any help appreciated.

VoG II 20:18 12 Sep 04

You can safely delete temporary internet files. Use CleanUp! to do a thorough job click here

To defrag, try Diskeeper Lite click here

happy dragon 21:17 12 Sep 04

try out mozilla firefox browser more people i know are switching from IE to mozilla/firefox not had any problems its a great browser and is not under attack from spyware and virus's to the extent ie is give it a go see what you thinkclick here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…